Published by Guilford Publications, Inc.
If you have adopted this book for your course, and want to use PowerPoint slides (detailed lecture notes, figures, maps, and tables) prepared by the author, please email David Wong (email@example.com).
Notes (and web links) for each chapter:
1. Exploring China: The Aspiring Dragon
2. Physical Environment and Resources: Diverse and Abundant
3. Population: Dynamic and Diverse
4. Agriculture, Food, and Culture
5. China's Changing Economic Geography: State, Space, and Market
6. Chinese Cities: Growing in Size and Number
7. Beyond the Cities: The Chinese Countryside
8. Transportation Geography and E-Commerce Logistics in China
9. Environmental Crisis with Chinese Characteristics
10. Coastal China
11. The Periphery of China
12. Beyond the Mainland: Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan
13. China at the Crossroads